From Parenting Struggles to Powerful Solutions
Are you ready…
To go from power struggles and frustration to connection and collaboration?
To stop the knee-jerk reactions and consciously choose how you parent your child?
Break the exhausting cycle of threats, bribes, and guilt, and step into the kind, powerful parent you want to be!
I see you.
You’re going to bed exhausted from the power struggles, but can’t sleep because you’re feeling angry and guilty…
You’re stuck in patterns of disconnection and frustration with your child, and just can’t break the cycle…
You’re trying to use positive parenting methods, but it doesn’t seem to be working…
You’re flip-flopping between tyrant and pushover…
You’re tired, stressed out, and discouraged…
You want to enjoy your time with your kids, but you’re constantly feeling like you need a break from them…
You don’t want to be the #meanmom (or dad).
…raising kind, capable problem solvers without threats, bribes, stress or guilt.
…navigating your child’s challenging behaviors with calm and confidence – even when they push your biggest buttons.
…ensuring that your child feels loved and appreciated without putting your own needs on the back burner.
…consciously choosing your actions in alignment with your own goals and values, rather than being at the whim of your own reactions or following “expert” parenting advice without understanding why you are doing it.
…never again having to choose between boundaries and empathy.
…being a catalyst for peace, connection and collaboration in your family
You’re invited to spend twelve weeks with me in an intimate, interactive group coaching program that will change your parenting experience forever.
Are you in?
I know what you’re probably thinking… This sounds like a lot of work!
Yep. It is. But I’m guessing parenting is a lot of work for you right now, too. The work you will do with me in this program is front loading: it will set you up for success going forward. And I’ll have your back every step of the way.
Hi, I’m Erin!
I’m a Certified Positive Discipline Educator and parenting coach. I’ve been practicing conscious, respectful parenting with my kids from birth.
I know the heartache of wanting to show up for your kids as a certain kind of parent… and failing. Even when you have all the tools. Even when you know better.
The thing is, the tools and strategies aren’t enough. A weekend workshop isn’t enough. I have over forty parenting books on my shelf (and have read most of them). They aren’t enough.
Real transformation happens with integration of mindset, practical tools, learned skills, and ongoing support through implementation. And it all has to connect to your values and goals. That’s where I come in.
I don’t do this work because I am perfect at any of it. I am a real person and I make mistakes. So will you. But the fantastic news is this: perfection is not required – or even desired – to be the calm, confident parent you want to be. I hope you’ll join me and find out.
What’s included in the Calm & Confident Parent Program:
- Weekly 60-minute interactive, experiential teaching sessions to integrate mindset, practical tools, skill building, and support ($684 value)
- Weekly 60-minute group coaching sessions to receive laser coaching wherever you need it ($924 value)
- Access to a private Voxer group so that you don’t get stuck between sessions (I will respond to all Voxer messages within 24 hours.) ($447 value)
- Access to a private Facebook group for additional resources, support, and relationship building ($247 value)
Total investment per family:
Thank you so much for your class. It was so helpful and opened my mind in a major way… I don’t know that I ever learned anything more helpful in my life! Thanks for getting the ball rolling for me!
I attended a 12 week parenting workshop with Erin and highly recommend her program. She opened my eyes to a new way of communicating with my kids!
Like many, I came into parenthood with no skills or knowledge. I read the books and tried to understand but I cannot express how important it is to have someone who is knowledgeable about the skills needed to raise a good and aware citizen. Erin is engaging, wise, and accessible. This is the exact sort of thing that comes to mind in a modern time when I think about it taking a village to raise a child. Thank you Erin.
I absolutely loved group parent coaching with Erin. I felt heard, connected and given useful advice on my parenting difficulties. My connection with my kid is all the better for it.
Erin Miller impressed me with her grasp of Positive Discipline. Her teaching is soundly based in the principles of kind and firm parenting. She has studied extensively, and her classroom technique is engaging and interactive, which is essential for this sort of work.
This is for you if:
- You get frustrated by your child’s normal-but-challenging behaviors, and want to solve problems in a way that is effective and mutually respectful.
- You are frustrated with your own reactions to your kid’s behavior, and want to stop fueling the fire.
- You’ve been trying to use positive parenting strategies, but it’s not having the results you expected.
- You want to get on the same page with your parenting partner.
- You want ongoing support, guidance, and community on your parenting adventure, without having to leave your house or find a sitter.
This is not for you if:
- You’re looking for easy fixes, quick tips, tricks, or hacks to get your kids to do what you want.
- You’re happy with a system of rewards and consequences and don’t want to try something new or different.
- You think the problem lies entirely with your child.
- You’re not comfortable sharing your parenting experiences and contributing to others in a group setting.
Commonly asked questions
What if I can't make the live sessions?
No problem. This program is designed for busy parents in all different time zones. If you can’t make a live teaching session, just catch up by watching the recorded video. If you’re unable to make a coaching call, you can submit questions ahead of time to be answered during the call. I am also available via Voxer.
Is this just for moms?
Not at all! This program is for anyone raising children, regardless of age, gender, or family structure. We welcome all kinds of families!
If you have a parenting partner, you may find participating in the program together to be invaluable in parenting as a team. However, it is not required for both parents to participate.
Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes! Click here if you would prefer to make three monthly payments of $249.